Monday, May 16, 2011

Only The Strong 7" EP - 1990

It's been a while again. Busy at work, which is usually the case when I'm not posting.

I've also been working on a new mix which I should unveil on the blog soon. Need to do some artwork and break up the tracks.

I've also been getting take down notices, which has been driving me crazy. Sometimes I just shake my head. I'm wondering who is worried about some 12" record from the 80's which is clearly out of print. Why is some record company worried about it. I just don't get it.

Anyway, here is something from a completely different world. Independent punk rock from the heartland. No corporate crap with this. Just straight up blistering hard core punk. Clinch your fist and get ready to scream. This is one hundred percent adolescent testosterone.

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

01 Essence - Life Cycle.m4a
02 Someday - Face Value.m4a
03 Silent Shore - Insight.m4a
04 One Life Drug Free - Confront.m4a
05 Final Word - Meanstreak.m4a
06 Darkness - Integrity.m4a

No comments: