Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sergio Franchi - Broadway... I Love You - 1963

Been pretty busy these past weeks. Haven't even had much time to devote to thinking about this post. All I can think to say is Sergio is has a great voice and I love show tunes. Here is a great selection of classic musicals.

Enjoy!

Broadway... I Love You Side 1.zip
West Side Story: Tonight
No Strings: The Sweetest Sounds
Oliver!: As Long As She Needs Me
The Music Man: Till There Was You
Do Re Mi: Make Someone Happy
Camelot: If Ever I Would Leave You

Broadway... I Love You Side 2.zip
Stop The World - I Want To Get Off: What Kind Of Fool Am I?
The Sound Of Music: The Sound Of Music
The Most Happy Fella: Somebody, Somewhere
Carnival: She's My Love
My Fair Lady: I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
Milk And Honey: Shalom

No comments: