Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Beatles/John Lennon - The Lost Lennon Tapes Number 9

Today's post is purely in honor of the return of the show Lost tonight as the final season kicks off. I thought this morning what do I have ready to go that also has the work lost in the title. This album won. I also think there is some cool bootleggy kind of stuff on here that your casual Beatles listening might not have heard before. If your a big Beatles fan you've probably heard these before. They've popped up on bootlegs over the years here and there. Anyways all the songs are well known and don't need any explanation.

Enjoy!

Side 1
01 Tomorrow Never Knows
02 Strawberry Fields Forever
03 Aerial Tour Instrumental (Flying)
04 Cry Baby Cry
05 Dear Prudence
06 Sexy Sadie
07 Julia

Side 2
01 Child of Nature
02 The Continuing Story of Bungalo Bill
03 I'm So Tired
04 Yer Blues
05 Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
06 What's The New Mary Jane?
07 Revolution

No comments: