Friday, May 3, 2013

The Cure - Rare 12" Versions - 2007


I bought this album a few years back.  It was an impulse buy on a visit to Amoeba Records.  By that I mean I did not go there to buy the record, but when I saw it I had to pick it up.  There are some good remixes on this record that I had never heard before.  I have a feeling the record isn't in print anymore because I see it going for quite a few bucks on ebay.  I guessing that means that it is out of print.

Another thing I think I am going to do is now post any direct link to download, because it is The Cure.  By that I mean, they are mainstream enough and have the backing of a big label so I think posting a link will just invite trouble.  However as always, if you are really interested in listening to the tracks, drop me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do about sharing the music with you.  In the mean time you can enjoy the album artwork.  Below is the track listing.

Enjoy!

01 Closer To Me (Closer Mix)
02 Love Cats (Extended 12" Version)
03 Why Can't I Be You (FK Mix)
04 Boys Don't Cry (New Voice Club Version)
05 Lullaby (Extended 12" Version)
06 Hot Hot Hot (Extended Mix)
07 Pictures Of You (Extended Dub Mix)
08 The Walk (Everything Mix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's to bad there is not link for this album I am curious to here what these 12 inch mixes sound like

Spencer said...

Drop me an e-mail and I can send you a link.