Sunday, May 12, 2013

Snoopy and His Friends The Royal Guardsmen - 1967

I've wanted this record for a long time.  I saw it a few years back in a records store, but I didn't have the money to buy it.  I found it again this past record store day.  Side one is great because it has the original Snoopy vs the Red Baron and Snoopy's Christmas, which I already had on record.  It also has The Return of the Red Baron, which I had never heard before, but is just as good as the other two.  Side two has all songs that were new to me.  These are a little more straight forward pop songs, but as you can tell from the titles they can be related to Snoopy.  A song like Behind Enemy Lines works as a song on this Snoopy record, but is also works as a song on its own.  Click the image to read the track listings.  The image should be clear enough.

I'll have a link up for a while.  The password is "sapmusic2013".

If I take the link down, just e-mail me and I'll see if I can hook you up.

Enjoy!

No comments: