Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SAP Music Morricone Halloween 2013


As promised here is my grand experiment for this year.  I had the idea actually a few years ago when I was listening to a lot of Ennio Morricone soundtracks.  I found so many creepy and scary songs and I thought it was interesting because scary and creepy isn't what I think about when I think of Morricone.  Of course everyone thinks of the spaghetti westerns and some of his great Hollywood work later in the 80's and 90's.  However he does have such a huge catalog that he has a bunch of scary tracks as well.  So I decided to make a mix of just his scores.  Some of the tracks are layered over each other creating something entirely new.  So hopefully you like this.  It works great if you want to just have some Halloween mood music for an hour or so.  This stuff will get you unsettled. 

Enjoy!

Password: sapmusic2013
Download


You can download a CD insert here.




No comments: