Monday, March 28, 2011

Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Original Mix) 2010




Taking a break from the record posts today. Thought I'd share a track that I'm in love with these days. Came across this a week or so ago one morning in the car and was blown away. The song starts off slow and quiet and then a drum beat kicks in. It picks up like it is going to be a good little dance track. But then about 4 minutes in you get a big punch right to the gut. I'm not joking there. This bass kicks in that rocks you to the core. The mirrors on my car were vibrating and I felt like I had gone to some sort of bass heaven. The song lyric says it perfectly. "Rippin' my heart was so easy, so easy, launch your assault now." That is what it feels like the bass is doing. I wish I was younger and still going to dance clubs, because I would love experience this in a club. It is the kind of song I could get lost in on the dance floor. Close my eyes and just dance. So put on some headphones and feel this song. Then go find the song for your mobile device of choice because you will want this song with you.

No comments: