Sunday, February 1, 2009

SAP Music Valentine Mix 2009

Thought I'd start off February but throwing together a mix for Valentine's Day. The exact tracks I'll leave for a surprise. I will say that some of the songs are obvious choices and not obscure at all. They're the kinds of songs you've probably heard on other love themed mixes. However, I think I might have included a few songs that aren't so obvious and could possibly be new to you.

For those few people who know some of my previous mixes I aplogize for repeating myself with songs and artists on this mix. Those who are new to my mixes and only know me through the blog, then this should be new to you.

So get your self in the romantic mood by throwing this on your ipod. If you're one of those people who hates Valentine's Day or just got out of a bad relationship or basically feel like love has given you a bum steer, then check back soon. I have a mix I put together about a year and a half ago that revolves around the good and the bad aspects of love and relationships. It is a bit more melancholy and depressing at times, but hey that's the way love is sometimes. Until then, enjoy the happy aspects with this mix.

Enjoy!

SAP Music - Valentine Mix 2009.m4a - As a podcast

or

All the tracks in one zip file - SAP Music Valentine Mix 2009.zip

No comments: