Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tripping In Love

This is a collection of songs that explore the ups and downs of love. I put this together a couple years ago and thought it would make a nice companion piece to the Valentine mix. I highly recommend listening to this in order from start to finish. There is a thematic narrative intended following the early stages of love and then all the motions and troubles that follow.

Again I am leaving the track listings a mystery to be unfolded by those who download the mix. Since some of the artists are more well known I am trying to avoid people searching out specific artists and causing me problems. This way this page shouldn't come up on any search engines and only the faithful readers are rewarded with this fine mix.
Enjoy!

Here are all the tracks in one zip file. This isn't a podcast, but is an actual play list of songs.

Tripping In Love.zip

No comments: