Sunday, February 15, 2009

What Have You Been Doing?

The posting has suffered greatly and I apologize. I mentioned before that I started Team SAP Facebook group. It has been taking a lot of time scanning photos and digitizing videos. I've only gotten a few videos done and I'm sure most people who read this could care less about them. I mean, you aren't going to know any of these kids from the 80's. However, I thought I'd share a little with you anyways so you can see what the fuss is all about. This is just one clip that lasts a couple songs in length. The band is Firehose if anyone is wondering. So this was me, my friends and perhaps some just skate acquaintences from back in the day. I cut all these videos just going VCR to VCR so the editing is prettty sketchy and the tapes are old and glitchy. Still it is a little piece of history my friends are enjoying this week and I thought I'd share.

No comments: