Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mahalia Jackson - Christmas With Mahalia

I thought today I'd give you something a little spiritual for Christmas Eve. Mahalia is one of the greatest gospel singers as far as I'm concerned, but then again I don't exactly know a lot of gospel singers. I do know that I love Mahalia. She sings with such passion and emotion. If you have any sort of intention of celebrating a non-secular Christmas, then this would be a great soundtrack to your Christmas eve.

Enjoy!

01 It Came Upon The Midnight Clear.mp3
02 O Holy Night.mp3
03 The First Noel.mp3
04 No Room In The Inn.mp3
05 Silver Bells.mp3
06 Happy Birthday To You, Our Lord.mp3
07 What Child Is This.mp3
08 White Christmas.mp3
09 Do You Hear What I Hear.mp3
10 Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming.mp3

Mahalia Jackson.zip

No comments: