Friday, December 19, 2008

Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas

Simply one of the greatest Christmas records ever. Not really sure why I'm posting it because you can find this on CD I'm sure. This is of course ripped from LP. It's kind of dusty and crackly and not in the best condition, but that just adds to the flavor for me. This record is so great that you can really listen to it any time of year. It is just good jazz.

Enjoy!

01 O Tannenbaum.mp3
02 What Child Is This.mp3
03 My Little Drum.mp3
04 Linus And Lucy.mp3
05 Christmas Time Is Here.mp3
06 Christmas Time Is Here.mp3
07 Skating.mp3
08 Hark, The Herald Angels.mp3
09 Christmas Is Coming.mp3
10 For Elise.mp3
11 Christmas Song.mp3

Vince Guaraldi.zip

2 comments:

Hanson Records said...

I don't seem to see a link...Am I missing something?

Spencer said...

I deactivated the link. E-mail me privately and I can hook you up.

sfilichia@sbcglobal.net