Sunday, October 26, 2008

All Done

So the new not so improved version of the blog is back up and running.  I've backed everything up and deactivated almost all the links older than a month.  There are still a few active links here and there for things that I think really shouldn't offend anyone.  Things that I was pretty sure were out of print and that I thought maybe still would be nice for people to hear, I left in tact.  I'm crossing my fingers that I don't run into trouble with those things, but I feel a lot safer knowing that I have at least backed up my words.  I know I could have left everything active and just deactivated links as complaints came in, but I want to avoid that hassle.  There would also be a real possibility of losing my account with blogger if they continually get cease and desist orders.  I don't want to test the limits of that.

I would love to hear any suggestions people have on any other options I may have for doing this blog.  I went with blogger because it was so simple, but I'd love to hear about other options.  Leave a comment or send me an e-mail.  Sfilichia@sbcgloabl.net

Also if anyone know how I can put some sort of disclaimer on the site that is more prominent than my little thing to the right I'd love to hear it.  I basically would like to let people know to direct complaints to me and that if they have any requests for something from the archive, they can contact me.  I'd love that to me somewhere near the top of the page, but I can't figure out how to have that and the blog title.

So that is it for now.  It has been a long few days getting all of this done.  I should have something new and interesting to post in a few days.

Thanks again for reading.

No comments: