So now in a paranoid panic I've spent the last 5 and a half hours backing everything up. My fingers are tired. Before reposting everything I need to go in and deactivate all the old links. That is going to be another long process. I don't actually want to delete the files off the mediafire server because it took so much time and effort to upload and I still may want to use them in the future, but I have to go in and limit the access to them. I'm hoping by doing that, that I can eliminate these complaints. I think I'll take my time with that process and just repost as I fix each post. So things should start reappearing sometime this weekend, if things go as planned.
In case anyone cares, I think I am going to try and fight these complaints. When I got the first one a month ago I was at first ready to do what I needed to get the lost post back. It took a lot of reading and such and found out I have to send a letter to Blogger/Google saying I wasn't infringing on any copyrights on their site. I basically got lazy and never followed through and then the anger faded and I just figured I had lost the post. Now that I have lost two more I think I will fight to get them back. This should be interesting and I'll update you on the process as it unfolds. Wish me luck.