Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chanters Sing Noel - Campbell Hall School & Argyll Episcopal Academy LP

This is a school record from one of the private schools here in Southern California. Actually I think it is two schools, Campbell Hall School & Argyll Episcopal Academy, one a boys' school and one a girls' school. I could be wrong though. You have a kids orchestra and several kids' choirs. There are some really good numbers on this record and I think everyone can enjoy it and appreciate it without having to know someone who appeared on the record, which is often the case with this school recordings. These schools had some great choir directors and did some wonderful things with these kids. If you downloaded the SAP Music Christmas mix this year, you'll recognize a couple tracks from this record, that made it onto the mix. So that should give you a little indication of how much I like some of these songs. I found them mix worthy.

I don't have a date for this record, but the photo is obviously 60's or 70's to these kids are all adult and maybe even grandparents now in some cases. My hope in posting a record like this is that perhaps someone who sang on the record stumbles across this blog and is able to share this recording with their family.

Enjoy!

01 Joy To The World.m4a
02 Procession.m4a
03 Magnificat.m4a
04 African Noel.m4a
05 Ding Dong! Merrily On High.m4a
06 Ave Maria.m4a
07 What Child Is This_ (Feat. Gina Kuraner).m4a
08 Little Drummer Boy.m4a
09 O Come, All Ye Children.m4a
10 Jingle Bell Rock.m4a
11 Adeste Fidelis.m4a
12 Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.m4a
13 Baby, What You Goin' To Be_.m4a
14 Go Tell It On The Mountain (Feat. Susan Wesel).m4a
15 Angels We Have Heard On High.m4a
16 I Wonder As I Wander (Feat. Kim Gessel).m4a
17 Medley Christmas.m4a
18 The Christmas Song.m4a
19 All I Want For Christmas.m4a
20 White Christmas.m4a
21 Silent Night.m4a

Chanters Sing Noel - Side 1 - 320K.zip
Chanters Sing Noel - Side 2 - 320K.zip

No comments: