Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Mix 2000

Since last year I found a really old Christmas mix. I think it was the first one I did way back in 2000. You'll notice a lot of repeat artists, because the Christmas music collection was much smaller. Also there are also a lot of classics on here and less obscure tracks. And lastly you'll notice that I was really ambitious and that I made a 2 CD compilation. The basic idea I was going for is disc one being traditional and leaning toward the spiritual side of Christmas and disc two being a more secular disc.

The artwork for this original CD was a lot of family photos. I gave this CD out just to family members as a gift from our family. So the photos were of me and the kids. The mix was also called "Filichia Family Christmas Album". For the purposes of this blog I've changed the name to SAP Music Christmas Mix 2000 and I've replaced the artwork with a out take photo I took last year for the Christmas mix.

So join me in the way-back machine to nearly a decade ago and listen to what I was listening to for Christmas in 2000.

SAP Music Christmas Mix 2000 Disc 1.zip
SAP Music Christmas Mix 2000 Disc 2.zip

1-01 It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - Gypsy Soul.m4a
1-02 O Holy Night - Harry Connick, Jr.m4a
1-03 Away In A Manger - Ray Brown Trio.m4a
1-04 The Holly And The Ivy - George Winston.m4a
1-05 The First Noel_Canon In D - Janice Giampa And Carol Commune.m4a
1-06 For Unto Us A Child Is Born - The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.m4a
1-07 Glory To God - The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.m4a
1-08 Carol Of The Bells - George Winston.m4a
1-09 Jesus, Jesu Rest Your Head - George Winston.m4a
1-10 O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Gypsy Soul.m4a
1-11 O Little Town Of Bethlehem - Nat "King" Cole.m4a
1-12 Ave Maria - Harry Connick, Jr.m4a
1-13 Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring - Carol Commune.m4a
1-14 Procession From Ceremony Of Carols - Carol Commune.m4a
1-15 Silent Nihgt - Wayne Newton.m4a
1-16 God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Gypsy Soul.m4a
1-17 Pray On Christmas - Harry Connick, Jr.m4a
1-18 Joy - George Winston.m4a
1-19 Hallelujah - The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.m4a
1-20 I Know My Redeemer Livith - The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.m4a
2-01 Hello Mr. Kringle - Kay Kyser And His Orchestra.m4a
2-02 Whatever Happened To Christmas - Frank Sinatra.m4a
2-03 I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Dean Martin.m4a
2-04 Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley.m4a
2-05 White Christmas - The Drifters.m4a
2-06 The Little Drummer Boy - The Harry Simeone Chorale.m4a
2-07 Gabriel's Message - Sting.m4a
2-08 Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee.m4a
2-09 The Christmas Song - Nat "King" Cole.m4a
2-10 All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) - Spike Jones & His City Slickers.m4a
2-11 Here Comes Santa Claus (Down Santa Claus Lane) - Gene Autry.m4a
2-12 I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jimmy Boyd.m4a
2-13 Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt.m4a
2-14 Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Ella Fitzgerald.m4a
2-15 Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms.m4a
2-16 Jingle All The Way - Lena Horne.m4a
2-17 Baby It's Cold Outside - Dean Martin.m4a
2-18 Winter Wonderland - Peggy Lee.m4a
2-19 Christmas Is - Lou Rawls.m4a
2-20 (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man With The Bag - Kay Starr.m4a
2-21 Please Come Home For Christmas - Charles Brown.m4a
2-22 Merry Christmas Baby - Lou Rawls.m4a
2-23 Jingle Bells - Wayne Newton.m4a
2-24 I Wish You A Merry Christmas - Bing Crosby.m4a
2-25 Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Gene Aurty.m4a
2-26 Frosty The Snowman - Jimmy Durante.m4a
2-27 Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives.m4a
2-28 Silver And Gold - Burl Ives.m4a
2-29 Welcome Christmas - The Who's Of Whoville.m4a
2-30 Happy Christmas (The War Is Over) - John Lennon.m4a

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the Christmas Mix. Please Come Home For Christmas by Charles Brown is my favourite. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Ihampers.co.uk

Spencer said...

It is my pleasure to share the music.