Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Marty Robbins - Pretty Words/Your Heart's Turn To Break 7"

It's been a few days since I've posted something from the ole country collection. For some of you that may be a good thing, but I have a feeling there are some out there that appreciate my sharing of some of these old gems.

"Pretty Words" is just that, an old gem. It has that Western cowboy flavor. A pretty voice and a cool country western guitar underneath.

"Your Hearts Turn To Break" is another simple and pretty song from Marty Robbins. There is a sweet innocence to this song and for that matter to both of these songs. Reminds me of simpler times. Not that I would have any real knowledge of these simpler times, but I can use my imagination. I'm sure times weren't really simpler when this was recorded, but it evoked mythical simpler times in the West.

Enjoy!

01 Pretty Words.mp3
02 Your Hearts Turn To Break.mp3

No comments: