Monday, August 25, 2008

I.S.H. - You're My Only Lover/It Ain't Necessarily So 12" -

I'll be honest and if you are a regular reader you may have picked up on this, but the amount of effort I've been putting into recent posts has been lacking. I do apologize. Unfortunately I'm not in a place to change that for now. I've just been a little caught up in other things and so I've been just spitting these things out. This is another one of those.

This is just another 12" record from the 80's I have in the collection. It's not the greatest, but it is okay. It is perfect for this kind of half hearted post. If anyone else wants to write in and tell some story about this group or these tracks please do.

Enjoy!

01 You're My Only Lover (Extended Dance Remix).mp3
02 You're My Only Lover (Instrumental Dub).mp3
03 It Ain't Necessarily So (Extended Dance Remix).mp3
04 It Ain't Necessarily So (Instrumental Dub).mp3

No comments: