Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thicke - When I Get You Alone - 2002

This is one of my favorite dance tracks in recent years. It never gets old to me. I always thought this track should have broken through more than it did. I think it had some success, but to me it is just ridiculous how perfect this song is. It has the great sample of "A Fifth Of Beethoven" which most people will recognize from "Saturday Night Fever" and then there are Robin Thicke's great blue-eyed soul vocals. This track is sure to get any dance floor moving.

I actually have two different 12 inch releases of this and the CD single. I've taken this rip from the CD single to save me some time.

Enjoy!

01 When I Get You Alone (Album Version).m4a
02 When I Get You Alone (Radio Edit).m4a
03 When I Get You Alone (Instrumental).m4a

No comments: