Friday, February 15, 2008

Burden Brothers/Supersuckers Split 7"

This one is pretty recent. It's probably still in print and you can probably find this one pretty easily. But I love the Supersuckers and try to share my love for them whenever I can. This cover of Thin Lizzy's "Jailbreak" is sooooooo gooooood. I would love to see them play this live. I discovered this Thin Lizzy song a few years ago. I think I was just listening through some Thin Lizzy records and came across this song. I don't know if this was a hit or not. I don't think I had really heard it before. I'm sure amongst the Thin Lizzy fans this is a well known song. The moment I heard it I thought it was great so I'd imagine that they would to. Obviously Supersuckers liked the song too. This song is perfect for them too. It's just a straight a head rocker. It fits in perfectly with their outlaw vibe that they have going.
This is the only track I've ever heard from "Burden Brothers". It's pretty punk rock and I'm sure you'll like it as well.
Enjoy!
01 Walk Away (Live).m4a
02 Jailbreak (Live).m4a

No comments: