Monday, September 8, 2008

The Human League - Don't You Want Me 7" - 1981

I got into a Human League mood this summer because of the regeneration tour and the Stuck In The 80's podcast. I put this record on my list of things to eventually write about and I did some internet digging to listen to some of The Human League's early work. I can say their early work is interesting and experimental, but when it comes right down to it I'd rather listen to Dare the album from which these two song came from any old day. It is a great time capsule of 1981 synth pop. "Don't You Want Me" is a timeless classic that I can listen to over and over again.

Enjoy!

01 Don't You Want Me.m4a
02 Seconds.m4a

1 comment:

Spencer said...

You are correct. Thanks. I fixed that mistake. I think The Eurythmics had a record called Bare.