Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Liberace - As Time Goes By/Liebestraum 7"

I don't have much to write here. I kind of just wanted to get this one out of the way and out of the system. I can't believe I own a Liberace record. I think I'm more interested in the man than the music. I think his piano style just never really appealed to me with all those fills and runs. Anyways, this is an example of the kind of stuff he was doing that helped make him famous. I'm sure you may find like me that it wasn't necessarily the music that kept audiences enthralled. I also apologize because the quality of this record isn't too great, but I figure you'll probably be okay with it since you probably won't listen to it again after the first time.

Enjoy! (the unenjoyable)

01 As Time Goes By.m4a
02 Liebestraum.m4a

No comments: