Monday, March 31, 2008

The Cure - Why Can't I Be You 7"


Today's posting is a cheat. I'll admit it right up front. Instead of digitizing these from the 45 I pulled these from on of my "Join The Dots" CD's. That's a bonus for you because the quality will of course be great. Don't get too excited I don't plan on making a habit of it. It just seemed to work out this way for this post.

At this point in my life I have no real reason to be buying Cure singles. I have just about everything they've ever recorded on CD. So why did I buy this record a couple years ago when I came across it. Because I'm a geeky fan of The Cure. There is really no other reason. I think in the back of my mind I knew that one day I'd be doing something like this and I'd want to share the scan of the record sleeve and show the world that I love The Cure. So there it is plain and simple. I love The Cure and I like sharing that with the world. These two songs are great. Nothing much more really needs to be said at this point.

Enjoy!

01 Why Can't I Be You_.m4a
02 A Japanese Dream.m4a

No comments: