Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007 Christmas Mix in January


Let me just start off by saying UURRRGH. I was just in the middle of writing a somewhat lengthy post about my first music post when Safari crashed and I lost everything. I hate the thought of trying to retype everything. Mostly is was just rambling anyways. The basic gist was I made some Christmas Mix CD this year and I also put it on rapidshare to share. Since I had already done that and e-mailed that link to friends i figured that I could just as easily put it on here. And yes I know that it is after Christmas, but I have to start somewhere.

This mix was made after listening to near 3000 Christmas songs on my ipod. This is from music I had, music I downloaded or music I got from friends. Some is from records and some is from CD's. My mix last year even had some stuff I digitized from TV. Anyways here was this years Christmas mix.

Also forgive me for using Rapidshare. It is a bit cumbersome, but it is free. I'm going to try something else for my next post.

Enjoy.
Filichia Christmas CD 2007 Part 1.zip
Filichia Christmas CD 2007 Part 2.zip

01. Introduction – Frank Sinatra & General Reynolds

02. Jingle Bells – Bing Crosby

03. Don’t Drive Drunk – Madonna

04. Christmas In Jail – Youngsters

05. Good Morning Blues (2nd take) – Count Basie

06. Santa Claus Goes Straight To The Ghetto – James Brown

07. Sock It To Me Santa – The Lazy Cowgirls

08. Good For Joey’s Nerves – Joey Ramone

09. What, Sweet Child O Mine, Is This? – The Wonderful World O Joey

10. Fat Daddy – Fat Daddy

11. What Christmas Means To Me – Stevie Wonder

12. Xmas Message – Marc Boland

13. Christmas Love – Billy Idol

14. Little Drummer Boy – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

15. Il Est Ne, Le Divin Enfant – Siouxsie & The Banshees

16. Drive Safely – George Harrison

17. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing – The Fab Four

18. Jingle Bell Rock/Please Please Me – Rubber Band

19. I Wanna Spend Christmas With Elvis – Marlene Paul

20. Merry Christmas Elvis – Michele Cody

21. There’s Trouble Brewin’ – Jack Scott

22. Winter In Canada – Elisa Gabbai

23. The Christmas Song – Lisa Ono

24. Hooray For Santy Claus – SeƱor Tonto Christmas Combo

25. Frosty The Snowman Man… Or ASTROman?

26. Poncho Claus – El Vez

27. Donde Esta Santa Claus! – Guster

28. Presents For Christmas – Solomon Burke

29. Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin’ – Albert King

30. Poor Old Rudolph – The Bellrays

31. Don’t Believe In Christmas – The Sonics

32. Christmas Child – The Rotary Connection

33. Happy Holidays from Capital Records – Capital Records





No comments: