Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Icarus Line/Burning Brides 7" Split

Now to see if I am truly getting the hang of this I am going to try and post something else. In doing this I have discovered how much more organized I am going to have to get. I realize that I have scanned a lot or album covers and records and I have digitized quite a bit of vinyl, but they don't always correspond.

So with that said I've got a 7 inch to post, but for the life of me I can't find a scar of the record and the record is in my office at work. There are some records I've gotten recently that I have scanned, and I have digitized them, but I haven't finished breaking them out and labeling them. Since I am more interested in just seeing how all this works I'm going to go with what I've got ready. So you get some great Misfits covers, but no images to go with them. Maybe I'll correct that in the future if I get this blogging thing down to a regular systematic thing.

Anyways this a rip of a 7 inch I got a couple years ago. I think it was a limited run. I can't check because like I said the record is not at my house. I found this record at Amoeba and at the time was my introduction to Icarus line and Burning Brides. I just liked the orange vinyl and the misfits covers and decided to roll the dice. I was quite pleased with what I got.

Have a listen for yourself.
01 Angelfuck.mp3 - The Icarus Line
02 Hybrid Moments.mp3 - Burning Brides

No comments: